1. Don’t ever go into a souvenir store when your kids are AWAKE unless you have angels for kids😭🙈😭🙈😭🙈
2. If you are traveling with a stroller DONT Park it anywhere but official stroller parking, or it’s sure to be moved somewhere completely Remote when you return, hot, tired and ready to throw your kids in.
3. Don’t expect to get into most restaurants in the Park without a reservation. You’ll be sure to find yourself starving and wolfing down expensive junk food unless you make your reservation 180 days in advance. Mickey popcorn is good, but not that good.
4. Don’t wait more than 20 minutes and time see a character. Nobody in a dress and a wig is worth waiting hours for. You can find characters at most restaurants and the line for others usually dwindles at certain times of the day.
No character is worth an hour wait full of screaming kids and bathroom emergencies
5. Don’t forget – you are supposed to be having fun! You can always come back so relax, don’t throw yourself at the day full force. Take your time and enjoy!
**** And if a sign says do not enter or out of service, don’t enter or use! TRUST US
Right here boys!! Get your cake, dill pickles, and ice cream!! Stuff yourselves! It’s all free!! Hurry!
Children are free from the law, and can be naughty. You take a boat to get there.
In the original Italian story, Pleasure Island was called “Toyland”. It’s the same concept. The innocent give in to temptation. What looks to good to be true is to good to be true: the boys are turned into donkeys.
Remember the Pied Piper of Hamlin? The Pied Piper or “Rat Catcher” comes from Hamelin, Germany. Between the 14th and 16th centuries, 100 children disappeared from the town of Hamelin.
Was there a real piper who took them away? Or was it the plague? The story goes that when the citizens refuse to pay for his service he lures away the children with a magical pipe song. He leads them inside a magical mountain filled with promises of toys and fun. We won’t get into what probably happened to them inside.
Lesson to remember: Don’t let your children speak to strangers. Avoid disrespectful folks who think they do not have to honor other’s creativity or thirst for knowledge. Don’t get drawn into mass temptation. If Lampwick jumps off a bridge, should you? Probably not. You may come back as a well deserved donkey.
Why leggings? Leggings are fun. They are comfortable. You only live once. Why not wear those dinosaur leggings to a kids birthday party?? The kids around you will appreciate them. And maybe just maybe in a world of chaos, political horror, and stress, the kid in you will appear for a few minutes. Plus you don’t have to button or zip anything.
Disney also has the ability to bring out the kid in you. So I guess it’s not much of a surprise that A partnership between Disney and Lularoe has just been announced. It’s not going to be just leggings. The collection will also include shirts and dresses with disney designs.