Beauty and the Beast: The Grey Stuff
TAKES ABOUT 20 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 3.4 ounces of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 cookie and cream sandwiches
- Food processor
- 8 ounces of whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon of instant chocolate pudding mix
- Scalloped cookies
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of milk in a mixing bowl. Add 3.4 ounces of instant vanilla pudding mix, and whisk until smooth.
- Take 15 cookie and cream sandwiches and place them in your food processor, puree until cookies are finely ground.
- Add the pureed cookies to the original mix. Stir with a spoon until ingredients are fully mixed.
- Add 8 ounces of whipped topping and 1 tablespoon of instant chocolate pudding mix. Stir all ingredients until fully mixed.
- Take mix and put in refrigerator. Chill to thicken.
- Place your mix (“grey stuff”) into a piping bag. Put aside.
- Take a scalloped cookie and spread grey stuff with piping bag.
- BON APPETIT