- DON”T Pretend that you are a droid. They are usually looking for Droids. If you pretend that you are a droid they may take you into custody. Do you know where the droids are? Don’t be a snitch, either.
- DON’T Forget your identity card at home. Going to Hollywood Studios? You don’t want to forget your identity card because the storm trooper will definitely ask for it. They DO arrest people without identity cards
- Don’t go near Hollywood blvd if you want to avoid Captain Phasma, Darth Vader, and the Stormtroopers. They march every hour on the hour and demand total obedience
- Don’t forget to walk through the Star Wars Launch Bay features a walk-through exhibit taking a look at memorabilia, costumes and artifacts directly from the set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Don’t miss Launch Bay Cargo; they’ve got some pretty incredible artwork and collectibles for sale. Worried about getting past the Storm Troopers there? If you run into any of the characters in there they like to trade shiny objects like paperclips and aluminum foil for favors.
- Above all, DON’T relax around storm troopers. They will stop you. They will demand that you answer questions. Feel free to ask them some as well, if you are brave.
With Hollywood Studios soon opening up the new Star Worlds World on August 29, 2019, I am sure there will be even more places to encounter Storm Troopers. So be on guard and be on the lookout!