If you are lucky enough, you will catch Jasmine and Aladdin together one day, after they get off of their own Magic Carpet Ride (in the Magic Kingdom) or Epcot’ World Showcase in Morocco (and please do try the food when you go there).
When you finally meet them, and hopefully there won’t be a long line to do it, here are some things you probably shouldn’t say.
- DON”T ask Aladdin what it feels like to be a street rat. He might get insulted and have flashbacks to being called “a worthless street rat, with only fleas to mourn him”. Granted, being a “street rat” may not necessarily be a bad thing. “Street Rats” are usually comfortable on their own in any given city. A rat is also usually intelligent, agile, and knows how to survive on other people’s scraps. Does that sound like a bit like Aladdin to you?
- DON’T ask Jasmine what it would take to win her. She will tell you she is not a PRIZE to be won – and she probably will stop talking to you.
3. DON’T ask if you can take a look at their magic lamp. You might rub it by mistake after all, and let Jafar out!
4. DON’T ASK Jasmine what it is like to have a pet tiger and if you can meet her tiger. That is, unless you really, truly want to meet a tiger. Just look at those teeth!
5. DON’T ask Aladdin if you can have one of his wishes. First, I believe he used them all up. But if he didn’t, do you really want to take on that headache? “Excuse me. Are you looking at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? & all of a sudden you’re gonna walk out on me? I don’t think so. Not right now! You’re getting your wishes, so SIT DOWN!”
6. DO Ask if you can go for a ride on their magic carpet, “CARPET”. It will be an experience of a lifetime. – And for those who want to try the Magic Carpet Ride, which is right next to Aladdin and Jasmine’s storefront meet and greet, go for it! it is amazing! and kid friendly!