1. Don’t ever go into a souvenir store when your kids are AWAKE unless you have angels for kids😭🙈😭🙈😭🙈
2. If you are traveling with a stroller DONT Park it anywhere but official stroller parking, or it’s sure to be moved somewhere completely Remote when you return, hot, tired and ready to throw your kids in.
3. Don’t expect to get into most restaurants in the Park without a reservation. You’ll be sure to find yourself starving and wolfing down expensive junk food unless you make your reservation 180 days in advance. Mickey popcorn is good, but not that good.
4. Don’t wait more than 20 minutes and time see a character. Nobody in a dress and a wig is worth waiting hours for. You can find characters at most restaurants and the line for others usually dwindles at certain times of the day.
No character is worth an hour wait full of screaming kids and bathroom emergencies
5. Don’t forget – you are supposed to be having fun! You can always come back so relax, don’t throw yourself at the day full force. Take your time and enjoy!
**** And if a sign says do not enter or out of service, don’t enter or use! TRUST US