There’s a great big hunk of world down there, with no fence around it. And beyond those distant hills, who knows what wonderful experience.
Having a bit of drama in your relationship? Go to Italy. You’ll find olive trees and an authentic wine cellar. We still haven’t tried the food, but I’ve heard it’s delicious. To stay drama free, Lady and her Tramp are forever perched by Epcot, in Italy. Why Italy? Because the romance of Italy is demonstrated in the Venetian architectures: Bridges, Towers, and fountains.
Side by Side with your loved one, you’ll find enchantment in Italy. I just wish there were some rides or attractions. Why not a Gondola ride? or a dance? Something is definitely missing.
Did you know:
- Lady from Lady and the Tramp is based on a real live dog named “Lady?”
- Tramp from Lady and the Tramp was based on a female dog from the poind that Walt Disney later adopted?
- It took fifteen years to finish Lady and The Tramp, because of WWII
- Peggy Lee, the famous singer, was the voice behind those two evil Siamese cats
- Walt gave his wife Lillian a puppy in a hatbox, much like the scene in the movie.
The question remains: Where do Lady and Her Tramp like to grab a bite? They run over the hills on an adventure to the Magic Kingdom, where they have a special table at Tonys Town Square Restaurant – which has become an entire restaurant dedicated to the happy couple.